For More Sophisticated Cameras For Commercial Use
- Hikvision Darkfighter
- Hikvision Lightfighter
- Hikvision Covert Hidden Cameras
- Hikvision Fisheye Cameras
- Hikvision Full Body Cameras
- Hikvision PTZ Cameras
For All Other Hikvision Accessories
Supplying Branded Security Equipment To Local Businesses And Residents In Adelaide and All Of South Australia.
Save Up To 40% Off On Advanced Security Gear Available Across Our Website.
We have generally specialised in supplying privately to medium to large corporations who wanted to override inflated commercial prices with the added benefit of local 2 year warranty on all equipment. And now we are also opening our prices to all business sizes and residential requests.
How To Order:
For Corporations with Bulk Orders: Please continue to add products to cart and submit the purchase order. Our team will contact you within 4 hours during business hours to confirm order and issue a corporate invoice.
For All Other Orders: Please add products to cart and make payment via the payment methods available: PayPal or Credit Cards. For EFT or Bank Transfers, please select this option, we will contact you within 4 hours during business hours to confirm your order and provide banking details for the payment. Once a remittance of the transfer is received, we will go ahead and despatch your order.
Benefits of buying from Security Wholesalers Adelaide, South Australia:
- You save up to 40% Off RRP – that means, you get the best available commercial equipment at wholesale prices, so you can dedicate your savings to other areas of your business
- 24 hour response time – we take our customer service seriously. We generally respond within 4 hours during business hours, however, with limited staff to reduce overheads, at times we may get busy and not able to adhere to this guideline. Please be assured that our business is run by real humans and we will endeavour to respond to all customer enquiries and order requests within a 24 hour window
- Security Industry Knowledge & Support Team – we have expert technicians on hand ready to provide guidance and support on installation requirements. So you can be assured we only sell equipment that is demanded by the market and have been installed successfully by our electricians and technicians.
Warranty: All our security equipment guarantee a 2 year warranty – unless specified otherwise on our website such as Hikvision’s 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and Returns policy. This means with any faulty or damaged equipment, you can be assured that you can contact the manufacturer directly to have the equipment replaced or contact us directly to assist you with the process.
Our Guarantee: All our stock are obtained from the Brand’s distribution point located in Australia. This means you do not need to worry about imported stock from unauthorised sources or parallel imports that may have repair issues. All our stock comes with warranty & return policy.