Hikvision aims at providing a reliable, accurate and cost-effective automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) solution with its range of ANPR cameras.
Part of Hikvision’s DeepInView range of network cameras, the HIK-2CD7A26GPIZ2 / DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZS is an outdoor bullet camera that produces an exceptional 2MP high-resolution video. Powered by Darkfighter, Lightfighter and deep learning AI technology, this camera can produce clear and crisp images in environments with extreme background lighting or in ultra-low light situations for license plate recognition. Providing a combination of advanced smart features, the camera also includes 140dB true wide dynamic range (WDR), audio/alarm IO, smart video content analytics (VCA) and built-in EXIR 2.0 infrared technology providing up to 50m visibility at night. With a 2.8-12mm motorised varifocal lens, this camera offers great flexibility.
Hikvision aims at providing a reliable, accurate and cost-effective automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) solution with this range of ANPR cameras. The ANPR algorithm has been optimised to provide 95% plus accuracy across all Australian states and territories.
- High quality imaging with 2 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance via DarkFighter technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to LightFighter technology
- License Plate Recognition
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology to save bandwidth and storage
- Advanced streaming technology enables smooth live view and data self-correction in poor network
- 5 streams and up to 5 custom streams to meet a wide variety of applications
- 6 behavior analyses, 3 exception detection, and face detection
- Water and dust resistant and vandal proof (IP67 and IK10).