Part of Hikvision’s Easy IP 3.0 range of cameras, the HIK-2CD2085FWDI4 is an outdoor IR mini bullet camera that produces an exceptional 8MP high-resolution video. Powered by the latest innovation in image sensor technology and an ultra high definition image processing chipset from Amberella it supports H.265 and H.265+ intelligent video compression, which reduces bandwidth/storage requirements by up to 50% and 80%, respectively. Providing an ideal combination of smart features and affordability, the camera includes 120dB true wide dynamic range (WDR) and built-in EXIR 2.0 infrared technology providing up to 30m visibility at night. With a 4mm lens, this camera provides a horizontal field of view of 79 degrees. Rigorously tested, Hikvision’s generation cameras have been designed to deliver 24/7 video surveillance with the clarity you expect from a Hikvision network camera.
- 1/2.5″ progressive scan CMOS
- 8MP resolution (3840 x 2160) @ 20fps
- 4mm lens (HVOF – 79 degrees)
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- Third stream
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 30m infrared
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports on-board storage, up to 128 GB
- 802.3af PoE or 12VDC
Sample 8MP Hikvision Videos
>NOTE If you’d like to experience full 8MP, you may have to click the gear icon and change the resolution to 4K, otherwise youtube may stream at a lower quality resolution.