Before you start, connect the cams to the poe switch.Connect your poe switch to your modem.Ensure your PC is connected to the same modem even via wifi.
1. Download and install CONFIGTOOL https://dahuawiki.com/ConfigTool
2. Open config tool – this should show the 2 cams which are connected to the poe switch along with the others.
3. Activate the cams. Choose the same password as the NVR
4. Connect the LAN cable that is connected into the NVR into one of the POE ports of the NVR.
5. You should see the cams connected to the NVR listed. Note down the IP address / subnet / gateway.
6. Connect the LAN cable what was just connected into the POE port of the NVR back into the LAN port.
7. You should see the 2 cams connected to the POE switch listed among other things. Ensure the IP address is in the same RANGE as the cams connected to the NVR. eg. 192.168.0.XXX (the last 3 digits can be different). The gateway and subnet should be the same as those connected to the NVR.
8. Add the cams to the NVR via the NVR – manually, using IP address, username (admin) and password.
That should be it.