Part of Hikvision’s Easy IP 3.0 range of cameras, the HIK-2CD2785FWD-IZS or DS-2CD2785FWD-IZS is a vandal proof, outdoor and motorised varifocal IR dome camera that produces an exceptional 8MP high-resolution video. Powered by the latest innovation in image sensor technology and an ultra high definition image processing chipset from Amberella it supports H.265 and H.265+ intelligent video compression, which reduces bandwidth/storage requirements by up to 50% and 80%, respectively. Providing an ideal combination of smart features and affordability, the camera includes 120dB true wide dynamic range (WDR), Audio/Alarm IO and built-in EXIR 2.0 infrared technology providing up to 30m visibility at night. With a 2.8-12mm motorised varifocal lens, this camera offers great flexibility. Rigorously tested, Hikvision’s generation cameras have been designed to deliver 24/7 video surveillance with the clarity you expect from a Hikvision network camera.
- Quick Start Guide of DS-2CD2785FWD-IZS
- User Manual of DS-2CD2785FWD-IZS
- Datasheet of DS-2CD2785FWD-IZS
- 1/2.5″ progressive scan CMOS
- 8MP resolution (3840 x 2160) at 20fps
- 2.8 to 12 mm motorised lens (HVOF – 115 degrees to 35 degrees)
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- Third stream
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 30m infrared
- Audio/alarm IO
- IP67, IK10
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports on-board storage, up to 128 GB
- 802.3af PoE or 12VDC
Please be advised that 4 x 8MP cameras on a 4CH NVR will only work well on an area where it is set up as motion detection – not 24/7 recording.
There are limitations with the NVR which would prevent it from recording 24/7 resulting in missed recordings. Suggest upgrading to an 8CH NVR if you plan to use it on a 24/7 basis.